Although I’ve had a backlog of ideas and material for MSI’s blog, and have even shot some footage for video posts (stay tuned), our family has been busy with a major move of late. Nevertheless, it’s time to start writing again. Plus, we have some upcoming programs that may be of interest!:
- Adventure Educator’s Symposium July 22: Share,learn and apply best practices of processing & facilitation. Open to students, teachers and outdoor educators. No charge.
- Reconnecting with Nature Hike July 24: Hike to a mountain-top, relax with a short meditation and a powerful reading.
- Getting Outside! Nature Deficit Disorder July 25, 7pm: How do you view nature? Do you find it hard to get nature time? Technology got ya?
- Solo July 28: 1 day retreat in a beautiful setting to unplug.
- Solo Overnight Aug 25/6: Saturday morning head out to a private spot, supervised retreat, minimal gear.
- Mindfulness in the Mountains Oct 13/14: Co-sponsored with Natural Dharma Fellowship, come explore the adventure within through Rock Climbing / Hike / Kayak.
- Rock Climbing as Metaphor for Life: By appt. For families up to four.
Stay tuned for more info or to contact us, and please visit us at mtnspirit.org